PCEA NEEMA BOSTON-LOWELL ,MA
TRANSITION/DEATH ANNOUNCEMENT OF DUNCAN GATHUMBI NJOROGE OF PCEA NEEMA CHURCH, LOWELL MA
We at PCEA Neema Church are saddened by the death of one of our ushers, Mr. Duncan Gathūmbī Njoroge (D.11) after a long illness bravely borne. He was husband to Deacon Alice Marenga-Gathūmbī and father to Daniel Gathūmbī of our Junior Youth. Following this development, the following will take place:
1. Our daily District Fellowships will be suspended until further notice.
2. There will be committee meetings daily to prepare, handle all the logistics and fundraising to help in the repatriation of his remains to Kenya starting at 6 pm via zoom.
3. Daily prayer meetings at 7 pm
4. Fundraiser on Sunday June 20th, 2021 @ the Church.
5. There will be a Memorial/Wake service on Tue. June 22nd, 2021 starting from 5 pm at the Church.
Other details will be availed as and when they come up. Shalom, shalom, shalom.
PCEA NEEMA BOSTON
We are a welcoming community of faith in the Northern part of Massachusetts and Southern part of New Hampshire (Greater Boston Area) that endeavors to create a family environment where members and all embrace each other as members of the one body of Christ.
PCEA Neema is home to many people who desire to have an extended family setting and experience away from their core family members.
PCEA Neema was officially inaugurated and enjoined as a congregation of the Presbyterian Church of East Africa.
We have two services, English and Gĩkũyu that take place every Sunday and several Sunday School Classes. We also hold a midweek fellowship on Thursday. View our Service Times.
All are welcome; bring a friend.
Rev. Dr. Karĩmi Mũmbũi